Job: Graphic Designer - Prezi Presentations
Duration:3-Month Contract with Evaluation for Permanent Position
Compensation: Salary ($35-45k annually DOE)
Location: Austin, TX (work will be mostly remote during 3-month contract but need the ability to meet in and around downtown Austin)
Hello! My name is Luke and I’m an Independent Prezi Expert looking to hire talented graphic designers, preferably with experience designing awesome Prezi presentations. My company Puffingston develops presentations for businesses, keynote speakers, SXSW startups and clients around the globe—as well as offering Prezi training courses onsite and online to clients nationwide.
Specifically, I’d like designers who can create awesome graphics, charts, illustrations, scenes and icons to be incorporated into Prezi projects. Prezi experience is excellent but not necessarily required.
During the 3-month evaluation period you will be able to do most of the work remotely but you’ll need to be available on occasion to meet at one of the coworking locations we use near downtown Austin (such as Vuka at 411 W Monroe). If the role ends up being a good fit, you will be offered a full-time position with the opportunity to work at an office around downtown Austin which we plan to launch in 3-6 months.
If you’re looking for an opportunity with a small company where you’ll have freedom to work remotely, pitch ideas on growing the company and work on real-world projects for real-world clients, please apply today!
- Create graphics, charts, illustrations, scenes and icons and integrate them into the Prezi canvas to create dynamic presentations! (50%)
- Help strategize concepts, layouts, content flow, scenes and the “big picture” for the Prezi presentations (20%)
- Use your creative skills to create useful resources for the company – for example videos, blog articles, photographs, web design…we’ll discuss ideas when you come onboard (20%)
- Potentially assist with local Prezi training sessions (5%)
- Assist with company social media, LinkedIn groups and general online interaction with the worldwide Prezi community (5%)
- Experience designing Prezi presentations preferred
- Well versed in graphic design—preferably via Adobe Illustrator
- Strong at photo editing and manipulation—preferably via Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with video creation and / or animations is a plus
- Experience with web design and Wordpress is a plus
- Degree in Art / Design is a plus but not a requirement
- Overall, I’m looking for someone reliable, creative and versatile to help us deliver outstanding Prezi presentations for our clients!
Puffingston is Prezi design and training company based in Austin, Texas that helps clients around the world WOW their audiences and better deliver their message. Founder Luke Goetting is an official Independent Prezi Expert and winner of the Best Business Prezi of 2013 award. To learn more, check out the company website at www.puffingston.com.
Please email your resume, portfolio samples, and desired salary to email@example.com. Please include at least 3-5 examples of projects you’ve worked on. Our Prezi designs are usually in the flat design / infographic / simple character look so if you have examples of that style that would be great, but we are definitely looking for someone with a diverse range of design skills so please feel free to share whatever you feel might be helpful in our considerations.